Wednesday, May 21, 2014

4th grade

Hi, my name is Destiny Scott and I am in fourth grade. There are many things I liked about fourth grade and many things I did not like so much. I can’t wait to move on to 5th grade, and meet all of my teacher and friends. I am also very excited for summer but I sure will miss fourth grade. My likes in school are seeing my friends because we can work on homework at study hall and play at recess. I also really like to see my teachers, they are really nice and I really like them. One of my favorite thing in school is learning about new things. When I am out of school I love to go to the pool, because it is a place to cool off when it is really hot outside. When the pool is closed I usually ride my bike around town to see everybody and everything. There also things I do not like about school like bullies, they can be really mean, my school is trying to stop it and now there are very little bullies in our school now. There is also a lot of talking during school and it can be really hard sometimes to hear the teacher talking. One thing I hate more then anything is homework, I do not like homework because sometimes it can be hard and I get frustrated fast. I do not like thing out of school like not being able to see all of my friends and teachers because I miss them when I don’t see them for a while. I hate bedtime because when it is really nice outside and I have to go inside I get mad because I can’t enjoy the outdoors. I really hope you liked my story. I also hope you learned a thing or 2 about me. Those were my likes and dislikes in and out of school. I hope next year is better than last year. I can’t wait to move on to 5th grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment