Monday, April 28, 2014

My favorite season is summer, because of the nice weather. It's sometimes really warm out, that's when I go to the pool. When it is a little chilly, then I have friends over. When it is, rainy and cold out I play a board game. Another reason I like summer is that I go to my grandma's house for a month. When I get back from my grandma's house, it is really hot, so I can cool off a little. Sometimes, when it gets really hot out I go to Tropical snow. When I get board I got outside, and play with my kitty cats. On Friday, I go to my Nana's house, and spend time with her. My favorite thing to do in the summer, is spending time with my friend's. My best friend's name is Lauren, and I go to her house a lot in the summer! She is only 1 mile from my house, so at the end of the school year we ride bikes to school. She rides to my house, and then we go to school together. I just moved to town last year, because my parents got a divorce. We did live in the country with my mom and dad, and now the country house is my dad's. The town house is my mom's, so now I can ride anywhere I want. My mom got me a membership in the pool, so I can go to the pool every day without paying. Me, and my dad sometimes go fishing or boating. I go fishing I catch up to 20 fish. It can be really fun when my cousin comes along too. Last year my dad caught such a big fish he fell in the water with it. It was really funny he had moss all over his feet and he was really wet. That's what I do in summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment